CNC integrated modular cell for doors and windows. Suitable to work more than one shift per day , it can perform batch or unit production. It is possible to carry out all of the essential processes to complete the operations of cutting, tenoning, profiling and boring/routing regardless of work piece shape, construction concept, joint type, section type etc.
- Operator presence is not continuously required, thanks to the completely automatic working cycle.
- Possibility to manufacture any work piece regardless of shape, section and profile, thanks to the “Combiflex” and “FX Matic” working tables.
- Large availability of tools with different diameters, thanks to HSK spindles.
- Accessorial machining operations without the use of commercial working heads and extremely reduced setup time, thanks to BRC boring-routing unit.
- Customised compositions and layouts depending on production rate and available space.
|Max. working length:||3.200 mm|
|Max. working width:||210 mm|
|Max. working thickness||160 mm|
|Real distance under worktable:||110 mm|
|Height of tenoning from worktable||1020 mm|
Linear window manufacturing.