WORK CENTRE FOR FINISHING PAINTED PANELS IN PREPARATION FOR POLISHING
System TT 1650 is the ideal choice for all companies looking for the highest levels of finish on “hi-gloss” panels. The two long counter-rotating transversal belts perfectly prepare the workpieces for the mechanical polishing and buffing processes.
- Cross units with sanding belt length 9500 mm
- Large diameter pulleys, independent for sanding and chevron belt
- “EPICS” electronic pad with “PWM” differential variable pressure technology
- Vacuum hold-down table for small pieces processing
- Constant pass-line from the floor
- Total management of the machine through “Hydra V-Pad” control panel with 10,4” touch-screen
- Maximum effectiveness when removing the dust generated by the abrasive belts, thanks to high efficiency cleaning and cooling systems with limited use of compressed air.
- Improved finish quality and a longer lifespan for the abrasive belts, thanks to the long belt (9,500mm) that ensures better cooling and less clogging due to dust.
- Maximum work precision and sensitivity with the innovative PWM automatic differentiated pressure of the “EPICS” electronic sectioned slide block, that adapts perfectly to the surface to be smoothed.
|Min/max working thickness (with fixed table)||mm||3÷200|
|Cross sanding belt length||mm||9500|